Welcome to A&J Sectional Buildings Ltd
COVID-19 Update 27/8/20
We are back open for business and are carrying out our deliveries.
Due to the easing of restrictions we are now able to bring buildings through houses where side access is not available. If we have to bring the buildings through houses please ensure that the route is clear and you remain a social distance away from our installers.
Please do bear with us at this time as our phone lines are extremely busy at present and would recommend emailing prior to calling.
Our current lead time for orders being delivered is 16-17 weeks. Any orders placed after 2nd September 2020, please be aware your delivery will now more than likely be booked into January 2021. These are very unusual times so we are sorry for any inconvenience caused in long delays to delivery.
Please see the nearest agent section for help with pricing.
Stay safe and take care.
Established in 1982, A&J Sectional Buildings Ltd is a family run business based in Wellingborough ,Northamptonshire. With customer service at its core, we make all buildings to order so they are individual to the customer.
From its humble beginnings A&J has built a strong reputation to become the trusted supplier that it is today. We manufacture, deliver & construct a wide range of quality garden buildings, most of which can be adapted to suit your personal requirements.
All of our buildings are constructed with the following specifications unless otherwise stated.
- Tongue & groove shiplap cladding (Ex 15mm) 12mm finished on most walls.
- Heavy Duty Shiplap cladding on all Barnwells (Ex 19mm) 15mm finish.
- Tongue & groove Loglap cladding (Ex 19mm) 15mm finished on Euros & upgrade option.
- Tongue & groove matching cladding (Ex 19mm) 15mm finished on the roof.
- Tongue & groove matching cladding (Ex 15mm) 12mm finished on the floor.
- 18mm Moisture Resistant V313 Caberboard flooring on all buildings 8×8 feet or over in both directions (eg. 8×8 but not 9×7). Or as standard on the Barnwell, Holt & Weybourne ranges.
- A legally required ventilation gap at the back of buildings at roof level.
- Superior lock & key on doors (except Log stores, Deningtons & Playhouses).
- 3mm Toughened glass except acrylic on playhouses.
- Corner covers on buildings (except Log Stores, Space Savers, Streamlines, Deningtons & Playhouses).
- Heavy Duty Polyester based roofing felt used as standard.
- All buildings are treated internally & externally with a spirit based preservative, unless upgraded to painted.