Welcome to A&J Sectional Buildings Ltd
In line with the government advice relating to covid-19 we would like advise customers we are temporarily closed until further notice.
Any customers with deliveries booked in will be contacted or alternatively contact the agent the building was ordered through for any further information.
Any customers who ordered from 25th March we are currently unable to contact while our office is closed.
We recommend keeping on eye on our Facebook for any updates about our re-opening. We will contact all customers on our return to discuss rearranging delivery.
We are sorry for any convenience caused.
Stay safe and take care.
Established in 1982, A&J Sectional Buildings Ltd is a family run business, with customer service at its core.
From its humble beginnings A&J has built a strong reputation to become the trusted supplier that it is today. A&J Sectional Buildings Ltd manufacture, deliver & construct a wide range of quality garden buildings, most of which can be adapted to suit your personal requirements.
All of our buildings are constructed with the following specifications unless otherwise stated.
- Tongue & groove shiplap cladding (Ex 15mm) 12mm finished on most walls.
- Heavy Duty Shiplap cladding on all Barnwells (Ex 19mm) 15mm finish.
- Tongue & groove Loglap cladding (Ex 19mm) 15mm finished on Euros & upgrade option.
- Tongue & groove matching cladding (Ex 15mm) 12mm finished on the floors & roof.
- 18mm Moisture Resistant V313 Caberboard flooring on all buildings 8×8 feet or over in both directions (eg. 8×8 but not 9×7). Or as standard on the Barnwell,
- Holt & Weybourne ranges.
- A legally required ventilation gap at the back of buildings at roof level.
- Superior lock & key on doors (except Log stores, Deningtons & Playhouses).
- 3mm Toughened glass except acrylic on playhouses.
- Corner covers on buildings (except Log Stores, Space Savers, Streamlines, Deningtons & Playhouses).
- Heavy Duty Polyester based roofing felt used as standard.
- All buildings (unless upgraded to painted) treated internally & externally with a spirit based preservative