Welcome to A&J Sectional Buildings Ltd
COVID-19 Update 17/3/2021
Our current lead time for orders being delivered is approx. 12- 14 weeks. For our studios, these are currently on a 16-20 week lead time due to delays with the UVPC from Brexit. These are very unusual times which has seen an increase in orders so we are sorry for any inconvenience caused in long delays to delivery.
Please see the nearest agent section for help with pricing.
Stay safe and take care. Thanks for your patience and reading our updates.
Established in 1982, A&J Sectional Buildings Ltd is a family run business based in Wellingborough ,Northamptonshire. With customer service at its core, we make all buildings to order so they are individual to the customer.
From its humble beginnings A&J has built a strong reputation to become the trusted supplier that it is today. We manufacture, deliver & construct a wide range of quality garden buildings, most of which can be adapted to suit your personal requirements.
All of our buildings are constructed with the following specifications unless otherwise stated.
- Tongue & groove shiplap cladding (Ex 15mm) 12mm finished on most walls.
- Heavy Duty Shiplap cladding on all Barnwells (Ex 19mm) 15mm finish.
- Tongue & groove Loglap cladding (Ex 19mm) 15mm finished on Euros & upgrade option.
- Tongue & groove matching cladding (Ex 19mm) 15mm finished on the roof.
- Tongue & groove matching cladding (Ex 15mm) 12mm finished on the floor.
- 18mm Moisture Resistant V313 Caberboard flooring on all buildings 8×8 feet or over in both directions (eg. 8×8 but not 9×7). Or as standard on the Barnwell, Holt & Weybourne ranges.
- A legally required ventilation gap at the back of buildings at roof level.
- Superior lock & key on doors (except Log stores, Deningtons & Playhouses).
- 3mm Toughened glass except acrylic on playhouses.
- Corner covers on buildings (except Log Stores, Space Savers, Streamlines, Deningtons & Playhouses).
- Heavy Duty Polyester based roofing felt used as standard.
- All buildings are treated internally & externally with a spirit based preservative, unless upgraded to painted.