ACCESS & DELIVERY
- If panels are coming through the house we ask that you have sufficient room for the panels to pass through with no difficulty and also if you have any bends or sharp turns that we should be made aware of. Buildings can be made in smaller sections for difficult access at a cost. Please see agent for more details on this.
- Panels are unable to be lifted over fences/walls over 5’ high or up/ down large steps unless extra help is provided on site.
- If we are unable to erect your building (for reasons such as an uneven base or no base provided) unfortunately there will be a call back charge of 15% of the building cost. If you reschedule your building within 7 days of your delivery date this will incur a 15% charge.
- We ask if you can provide a clean walk way to base of the shed as we do not supply our drivers any dust sheets to walk on. We can not be held responsible for any mud left on the floor of the building.
- We ask if you can provide a safe working environment for our fitters.
- We cannot take down or remove old sheds. Please arrange this prior to our arrival.
ERECTION OF THE BUILDING
- We recommend a minimum of 6” to 12” from the base to any surroundings e.g. fences, walls etc. This is for installations purposes and the allowance of roof overhang.
- Suitable bases include slab, concrete or timber bases. We cannot erect buildings onto grass/soil/stones.
- All bases must be level and clear and must be made to the exact size of the shed (including any verandahs); it can be made larger if wanted. We recommend doing the base to the floor sizes of the buildings; these can be found on our website or in the back of the brochure.
MAINTENANCE OF YOUR SHED
Your building does come pre-treated. Please regard this as a base coat only and re-treat it within 3- 6 months. If you wish to use a coloured paint on your building, please wait 3-6 months for the additional treatment to weather or you can purchase a primer from any local DIY store (we do not stock this). We use a spirit based wood preserver in only one shade, we sell tin’s of this which can be ordered to be delivered with your building for £25 for a 5 litre tin.
Most buildings do not require planning permission providing that the maximum height is 2.5m. Please check with your local authority with any concerns of the external heights of buildings.
If you require any further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us or your agent.